Tuesday 11 December 2012

More Questions in the Dark

Wanda looked at Johann and shrugged.

"You're right - perhaps it is very subtle or powerful magic, but I'll believe that when I see it. As for him," she casually waved at their prisoner, "I don't think he wants to talk anymore. I still think he'll be useful, though, so I'd recommend tying him to the bed whilst we investigate the office.

"Perhaps some time spent contemplating whatever it was that pulled his master's head from his body will help loosen the tongue and he can tell us where to go next."

Wanda turned as Harbul entered the room. She was relieved to see that he was alright. She hated to admit it, but having spent a few hours in the dark with these strangers had really put some perspective on her life - and she was starting to enjoy it.

You'll be an adventuress after all, she smiled to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.